Where is your showroom?
We save you money and time by bringing the showroom to you. You have a the freedom to choose from many designs from various different suppliers
What areas do you cover?
Hampshire and surrounding counties.
What are your working hours?
Our core hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Our Engineers and Designers are flexible so we can offer evenings and weekends to fit around you.
What qualifications do your Gas Safe/Plumbing Engineers hold?
The qualifications our Gas Safe and Plumbing Engineers proudly hold-
PlumbingCity and guilds NVQ levels 2 + 3 plumbing and heating
UHWSS unvented hot water systems
Legionella L8 trained
Domestic GasCCN1 – core gas
CENWAT- boilers and gas water heaters
CKR1 – gas cookers
HTR1 – gas fires
CPA1 – gas analyser
Commercial GasCDGA1 – direct fired gas appliances
CIGA1 – indirect fired gas appliances
CODNCO1 – changeover gas core
CORT1 – radiant tube heaters
ICPN1 – gas pipework commercial
TPCP1 – test and purge UP/1
What qualifications do your Electrical Engineers hold?
Our Electrical Engineer has the following qualifications –
- Safesite – Working at Height Training Certificate completed the Safesite Limited 1 Day Photovoltaic Installation Working at Height Training Course (Practical & Theory). Certificate number – 06.
- BPEC Certificate of Achievement who has been assessed in accordance with BPEC Certification Ltd assessment criteria and has achieved a pass in the following work categories – Understanding and Applying Engineering Recommendation G59 Issue 2.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology – Installation (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology – Installation (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installation (BS7671 2008) 500/3451/0
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 100/4339/1 – Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Based on the IEE Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment – A/102/6266.
- Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 500/3517/4 – Technical Knowledge of the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations – Pass and Practical Application of the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations – Pass.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance 100/4338/X – Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance Based on the IEE Code of T/102/6265 Practice for in-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- City & Guilds Certificate in Installing and Testing Domestic Photovoltaic Systems Knowledge of Photovoltaic Systems – Pass and Practical Applications of Installations and Testing – Pass.
Why have you partnered with Greens Heating and Electrical?
Greens Heating and Electrical are a local, well-established company who share the same work ethics as the A-Listers. A-List only trust the best tradespeople with our projects. Greens engineers are of the highest quality and are fully qualified in their area of expertise. Every employee takes pride in their work and are perfectionists in their professions. Their reviews speak for themselves.